Content – What Every Site Needs
April 16, 2013 · Print This Article
We need content for our blogs. The more content we have, the more we look like an authority site… and the higher we can rank… and the more we can help fix people’s problems… and the more chances we have to monetize… and so on. Of course we’re talking Quality content.
My online work has always been to help you with your content needs. I want to see you succeed! And getting paid to help make your way easier – that’s icing on the cake.
* I started out offering quality PLR in various niches at AllstarPLR back in 2008. That’s still the backbone of my online presence today.
* Then I began PLR-Packages.com where I could offer you full packages – ebook, optin report, sales page, email series, full graphics – so you could set up shop quickly with a product of your own plus all the supporting cast.
* From there Pat Graham and I decided to go deeper into specific niches so you could have so much more PLR than a mere 5 or 10 pack could give you. We started with Internet Marketing, and added Wedding and Baby Boomer as fast as we could. Next came Baby. This site started as a membership site but after 9 months of headaches with the membership software, we changed it to ala carte. It’s evolving again as we’re doing a massive cleansweep.
* EDIT – I totally forgot to mention How To Rewrite PLR! Questions and more questions about how to rewrite PLR lead to this highly successful ebook. How could I forget this?
* After several emails from peeps who were interested in starting their own PLR business, I was happy to share all my thoughts and launched Become a PLR Writer, and then a specialized newsletter for these new business owners called Professional PLR Provider. Helping others do what I do certainly made me bring my A game and I learned along the way too!
* My next idea to help people with their content needs came about after I saw how long it took some, including new PLR writers, to write articles. It’s not that they were terrible writers, they lacked confidence or couldn’t come up with ideas. Easy Article Starters were born (they’re kind of like outlines and half-written articles) and have been helping people since then.
* The more I learn about marketing and the more the whole online world evolves, the more opportunities I find to assist other marketers. After hearing “I have a Facebook page for my small business, but what do I post?” several times, I saw a reason to create Fresh FB Content. These packs are 50 posts each in specific niches. I limit these to just 10 licenses each. At the time of this writing, there are House, Home Interior, Landscaping, Crafter, Foodie, Hair Care, and Gardening available. I will be adding more and I do listen to requests.
* Since I’ve become interested in photography and I started a separate physical business with that, I figured I could spread that craft into my business of helping with others’ online needs. So I’ve been slowly putting together some graphic packs with images you can use on your blog, on Facebook, in your emails, in your Squidoo lenses, etc.
I know this post looks like it’s all about ME ME ME, but my intention is to show that my successes come from creating what people want and need. Where are the holes in your area of expertise? What can you do for your online world that comes easy for you and is oh-so-helpful for others?
Jimmy Brown, the father of PLR (I’d say grandfather but he’s younger than I am), has found ways to plug some holes that I haven’t touched. He’s got this big Package o’ Help called Contentaire. Besides helping with the usual articles, ebooks and reports, this package gives assistance on some of the trickier things:
power point presentations
Providing what people need is very rewarding in more ways than one. Have you ever created a product based on questions or requests?